The Cutest Little Home Donut Makers
I love the idea of healthier cooking methods that allow you to still enjoy delicious indulgences. Not only are the donuts healthier because they are not fried, but these Donut Makers save time and money. Homemade is a lot more fun and the results taste better too. This awesome home kitchen appliance will pop them out as fast as you and everyone in your family can eat them. Make homemade donuts in a flash and enjoy great tasting treats with little to no cooking involved!
Believe me, it is so much fun to have the family gather around in the kitchen and watch this little gadget do the work for you. Oh, and then you get to eat the finished product! Now that is just pure contentment.
Now, grab everyone in your household and let’s get started!
The Bella Cucina Home Donut Maker
The Bella Cucina Home Donut Maker offers you a healthier choice for these tasty homemade treats because there is no frying involved. Bake delicious homemade donuts up to 7 at a time and in under 4 minutes with the most wanted home donut maker in America!
This Donut Maker is so easy to use, even the kids can bake their own homemade donuts. If you need a great gift idea for a busy Mom, you just can’t go wrong with a this awesome appliance.
Bella Cucina Home Donut Features
- Make Delicious Mini Donuts at Home
- Healthier Choice, NO Deep Frying
- Makes 7 Mini Donuts
- Easy to Use
- Non-stick Baking Tray for Easy Clean Up
Recipe for Homemade Donuts
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons double-acting baking powder
- Beat eggs.
- Slowly add sugar.
- Stir in milk and mix thoroughly.
- Add oil and vanilla to mixture.
- Sift all dry ingredients together and blend into egg mixture.
- Beat slowly for 30 seconds or until batter is smooth.
- If batter thickens, add 2 to 4 tablespoons of milk.
- Batter should always pour easily.
- Bake approximately 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 min.
Sunbeam Mini Donut Maker
This Sunbeam Home Mini Donut Maker can make up to 7 homemade tasty treats in under 4 minutes. This home appliance includes warm up and ready lights to indicate when the unit is ready to bake homemade donuts. This unit also includes cord storage space and non stick plates to make clean up easy.
- Enjoy fresh baked homemade donuts with the mini donut maker without frying
- Uniquely designed donut holes creates 7 delicious donuts in under 4 minutes
- Warm up & ready lights indicate that the doughnut maker is on and heating
- Cord storage neatly wraps the cord for safe and convenient storage
- Non-stick plates make clean up easy
A Little Note About Spelling
As I was writing this article, I found it really difficult to keep spelling doughnut without the “ugh”. I even did a little search and found that donut is more commonly used, however, I want you to know that even my spell checker agrees with me.
So what do you think? Should we go with the more commonly used, or the dictionary spelling. After all, how did we ever decide on the proper spelling.
How to Make 6 Homemade Donuts in 5 Minutes!
The Nostalgia Electrics MDM-600 Mini Orbital Donut Maker can make up to 6 homemade donuts in just 5 minutes and there is storage space in the bottom to store the cord when not in use. It has a nonstick surface for easy baking and clean up and has power indicator and ready lights that makes baking homemade donuts a snap. Make your own homemade doughnut recipes or buy the pre-made pastries mix.
My Personal Favorite
These small appliances make wonderful gift ideas for anyone who loves to make homemade treats like I do. I think my personal favorite may just be the Donut Hole Maker. I am not really sure why, but I love them!
- Nonstick Baking Plates
- Recipes Included
- Stand, Lifting Fork, Paper Sticks & Fill Injector
- Two Pronged Fork for Retrieving Cooked Donut Holes
- Filling Injector ~ if you wish to add Filling